.50 Cal Bullet
Regular price $45.00 USD
Once fired .50 cal BMG shells fastened in the ends of the spinner provide excellent weight and balance, with the added bonus of sheer unbridled badassery.
Machined and assembled in the United States, every spinner is inspected for flaws and put through a timed table spin before being available for purchase. All .50 Cal Bullet Spinners are clocked at >2 minutes of spin time.
- Body is machined from Aluminum 6061-T6.
- Plated with hard black anodize (Type III) for a durable and long lasting finish.
- Bearing caps/buttons available in raw aluminum, anodized aluminum, or brass. Please select when adding to cart.
- Yellow Jacket high precision skate bearings come installed. Each bearing is thoroughly cleaned of oil and contaminants before installation to maximize spin times.
- Bearings are a slip fit into the spinner body and fastened with Loctite. The result is zero compression on the bearing, maintaining perfect integrity of the outer bearing race.
Weight: 62 grams. 1 Spinner includes: spinner body, bearing, 2(1 set) bearing caps.
*This spinner is NOT for sale directly on Hand Spinner. To purchase it, go to the maker store. Otherwise, if you would like to purchase one of our own spinners go to our store.